Monday, October 25, 2010

"MY 10 GUILTY PLEASURES"

  My 10 guilty pleasures in my life is sleep after eating.Actually i think what I do it this, I feel guilty but I always do it this.I can not stop,for me when I sleep after eating I can sleep because when I hungry,I can not sleep.Another that,I smoking.We know smoking not bad for healty and we will maby passed away.I try to stop smoking but I fail.Many time I try to stop smoking but the same result I got,I still fail.After that, I always sleep late.I sleep on 5am or 6 am.I always not enough sleep and always wake up late,when I wake up late maby late to go school and maby late to go work.
   I always do it something not finish.Actually I like do it when I feel good, if I fell not good I can not do it.when I can not do it at the sharp time I feel guilty because I loss promise and make some people angry to me.Another that,eating while standing.Eating while standing is a bad habit and not polite.I used to eat standing up while eating the cakes and snacks.After that,I always go out the night with friends until late at night. No meaningful activities conducted during the hang.
    Bringing bikes with fast and dangerous. I always carry a motorcycle with a fast and not think about their own safety and others. Although many times the pound has been advising parents.Another that,sleeping in class while teacher is teaching. This is a bad habit which we can not learn what teachers teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment